Keto Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
This chocolate-coated indulgence is proof that when it comes to Keto, diet is a word we should just toss right out the calorie counting window common of most restrictive diets.
Our most successful readers have said one of the keys to success in reclaiming their health was not feeling like they were on a diet.
This will have you doing a double-take to verify you can enjoy these delectable indulgences regularly minus the carbs and guilt.
Only 4 ingredients, about 5 minutes of prep and then chill and enjoy!
This tasty temptation got us through some sweet cravings early on in our Keto journey. My advice is make a batch (or 4) and store them in an airtight container in the fridge to enjoy when you must have something sweet!
Alright I hear ya, let’s dive into this unbelievable chocolate covered confection!
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2.12 0z (60g) Bake Believe Chocolate Chips or similar
- 1 cup dark sweet cherries ( we use great value frozen cherries)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Almond extract
That’s IT! Yay for super simple recipes to spoil yourself! Now onto the preparation!
- Thaw out your cherries and mash’em up real well (food processor works great) but just a fork and bowl will work fine too
- Melt together in the same pan, on low heat your coconut oil and chocolate chips
- Mix everything together and pour into your favorite silicone mold (ice cube trays work in a pinch)
- Chill in fridge or freezer till firm and ENJOY!
- Special Note: We’ve played around with adding various flavors of extract to this to mix up the flavor profile (orange is an awesome spin)
Keep in mind the 1g net carb is for 1 piece of 16 in a batch, if you use bigger or smaller molds, adjust your carb counts accordingly! Enjoy and let us know in the comments what your favorite spin on this is!