Keto Chocolate Pecan Bars
These tasty little Keto candy confections will satisfy your need for a candy bar fix.
They are super fast to make, only the time it takes to melt a few ingredients together and then refrigerate until set.
We always add a few drops of the maple extract for an extra scrumptious twist.
I highly recommend toasting the pecans first to bring out the dark nutty flavor!
- 4 Tbsps Butter
- 4 Tbsps Almond butter
- 2 oz pecans (optional, roast the pecans first)
- 2.12oz (60g) Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Chips (or similar)
- (optional) Maple extract, few drops
- Get your butter, almond butter and chocolate melting on low heat in a pan
- While that’s melting rough chop up the pecans
- sprinkle pecans evenly in ice cube tray or candy molds
- Cover in chocolate
- Freeze and enjoy!
Let us know in the comments what you think! What’s your flavor twist on these?